The need for temporary outsourcing of financial management is often unexpected for companies. In such a situation, it is important to find a quick, flexible and workable solution so that the final decisions or, for example, the recruitment process can be completed.
We can help your company in temporary situations – on a fast schedule. The service is always tailored and contract made specifically according to your needs.
Interim Financial Management is helpful in the following situations:
- Your key person leaves unexpectedly, and you need help during the recruitment process until a full-time person can be found
- Substitutes for maternity leave or other temporary absences when you do not want to hire a temporary worker
- The workload temporarily increases so much that you need help in company’s financial management
It is not always possible to anticipate all changes, we are here to support you when you need it.
Competent and temporary help – as soon as possible
Gallant’s experts have extensive experience in financial management software and various collective agreements, which is why it is easy for us to help your company on a fast schedule in the area you need. We offer resources both full-time and part-time, always according to your needs.
Our interim manager can help your company in the following tasks, for example:
- Accounting, Payroll or Payment Management
- Interim CFO or Controller’s various job duties, financial reporting and budgeting
We will be happy to listen to your needs and help you plan the right solution for your business. Our advisors have a strong vision of how to implement temporary outsourcing in the best possible way.
After temporary outsourcing, we can be your support, for example, in the induction of a new employee or be ready to secure possible situations in the future as well.
If you need a financial management expert to help with your situation, please leave us a contact request. Together we will find out the best interim solution for your business.